?

Log in

Previous Entry | Next Entry



Wheeljack looked all around him in fascination; really, once one got away from the eyesore that was the Sign, the Nexus was filled with interesting oddities, both living and non-. It was a shame none of his other companions were that interested in the place; heck, some of them didn't even believe it existed. Not even after he and Acorna returned from their last (and first) trip with supplies.

As he ran a few scans on some vending machines that offered strange products, the Lancia wondered to himself whatever happened to the large mech he had helped repair.

Comments

( 84 comments — Leave a comment )
random_xtras
Aug. 15th, 2008 02:13 am (UTC)
Hormah scowls as she scans the Nexus again. Surely there has to be a Ratchet or somebody who knows more about repairs than she does?

-Primus, please....- The little femme glances down at the still pink and white form in her arms, sensing the spark burning strongly... but little activity in any other systems.

-Wait!- Her head snaps up. "WHEELJACK!"
explosivelancia
Aug. 15th, 2008 02:37 am (UTC)
The sudden yell slightly startles the engineer. "Eh? Somebody called?" He looks around, searching for the source of the shout.
random_xtras
Aug. 15th, 2008 02:45 am (UTC)
"Wheeljack!" Hormah dodges furniture and Nexusites as she hurries toward him, Arcee held easily as she tries to reach the white Autobot as quickly as possible.
explosivelancia
Aug. 15th, 2008 02:53 am (UTC)
Seeing and recognizing Hormah, 'Jack steps forward to meet her halfway. "What's the emergency?"
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 15th, 2008 03:02 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 15th, 2008 03:16 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 15th, 2008 03:22 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 15th, 2008 03:26 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 15th, 2008 03:29 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 15th, 2008 03:41 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 15th, 2008 03:49 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 16th, 2008 11:29 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nottabeater - Aug. 16th, 2008 11:39 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 16th, 2008 11:52 pm (UTC) - Expand
nottabeater
Aug. 17th, 2008 12:14 am (UTC)
"He's my daddy." Rap goes to one knee on the other side of the pink and white femme. "Hey... I know this 'Cee!"

"Outta t' way, b'y!" Hormah hip bumps him sprawling as she appears and offers Wheeljack her toolbag and supply box.
explosivelancia
Aug. 17th, 2008 12:22 am (UTC)
He muttered a 'thanks' to Hormah as he takes the supplies and goes through them. Choosing a tool, the engineer-come-medic opens a panel in Arcee's side, deciding to deal the the thought of yet another miniature Jazz running around--never mind that the other "son" was well over twice Jazz's height--later.
random_xtras
Aug. 17th, 2008 12:38 am (UTC)
"Ye after needin' any help?" The little femme asks him as she absently pulls Rap up and then cuddles him. The young Autobot, far from complaining, is trying not to grin as he looks worriedly at Arcee.
explosivelancia
Aug. 17th, 2008 12:57 am (UTC)
Soddering a connection into place, he replies. "Not right now. Too many hands might do more harm than good."
nottabeater
Aug. 17th, 2008 12:58 am (UTC)
She nods and starts to ask another question, but Rap pats her on the arm.

"Don't bug the medic," he warns her, his deep voice solemn.
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 17th, 2008 01:10 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nottabeater - Aug. 17th, 2008 02:02 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 17th, 2008 02:16 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 17th, 2008 02:27 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 17th, 2008 02:43 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 17th, 2008 02:51 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 17th, 2008 02:56 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 17th, 2008 03:00 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 17th, 2008 03:07 am (UTC) - Expand
random_xtras
Aug. 17th, 2008 03:31 am (UTC)
"Recovering to live the rest of my slagging life a weak-sparked cripple?" she growls, trying to twist away from him as Hormah backs out of the way and Rap follows suit.
explosivelancia
Aug. 17th, 2008 03:34 am (UTC)
He presses down on her shoulder and snorts. "With an attitude like that? Yes."
random_xtras
Aug. 17th, 2008 03:41 am (UTC)
The pink and white femme curses him bitterly as she tries to break his hold and get away. Thankfully, Hormah's charge has worn off. But if Arcee were thinking clearly she'd realize that all this activity would usually have had her exhausted and in pain. There's nothing wrong with her spark any more, the odd little hybrid's charge had that lasting effect.
explosivelancia
Aug. 17th, 2008 03:50 am (UTC)
Wheeljack quirks an optic ridge as he uses his other hand to hold her other shoulder down, pinning the smaller femme. "Like I haven't heard worse."
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 17th, 2008 03:59 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 17th, 2008 04:07 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 17th, 2008 04:09 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 17th, 2008 04:18 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 17th, 2008 04:24 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 17th, 2008 04:31 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nottabeater - Aug. 17th, 2008 04:42 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 17th, 2008 04:47 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nottabeater - Aug. 17th, 2008 04:52 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 17th, 2008 05:06 am (UTC) - Expand
random_xtras
Aug. 17th, 2008 05:10 am (UTC)
Arcee uses the last of her energy to curve her hand into a very rude gesture.

"She's a 'Con," says Rap softly as he brings in a cube and a small pump apparatus. "There's a forcefield over the door that won't let 'er in."
explosivelancia
Aug. 17th, 2008 05:30 am (UTC)
Wheeljack just chuckles at the sign language, taking the energon and pump from Rap. "Really, now? Fascinatin'. You have any idea on how it works?" Far from home he may be, but he's still thinking of security measures that can be placed in the Ark.
nottabeater
Aug. 17th, 2008 05:44 am (UTC)
"No idea, man." The young mech looks at Arcee with concern. "Aunty Dev 'n Aunty Moo made it."
explosivelancia
Aug. 17th, 2008 05:45 am (UTC)
"Who and who?"
(no subject) - nottabeater - Aug. 17th, 2008 05:49 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 17th, 2008 05:53 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nottabeater - Aug. 17th, 2008 05:58 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 17th, 2008 06:00 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nottabeater - Aug. 17th, 2008 06:05 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 17th, 2008 06:09 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nottabeater - Aug. 17th, 2008 06:14 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 19th, 2008 03:16 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nottabeater - Aug. 19th, 2008 03:26 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 20th, 2008 02:21 am (UTC) - Expand
nottabeater
Aug. 20th, 2008 02:26 am (UTC)
The youngster looks up at him with surprise. "I'm no medic, man."

"Show 'em 'er gascap, b'y!" comes Hormah's hiss over the comlink.

explosivelancia
Aug. 20th, 2008 02:39 am (UTC)
"Just let me know where I need to attach what, and I'll be fine."
nottabeater
Aug. 20th, 2008 02:55 am (UTC)
"Oh. Right." He tilts his head as Hormah gives him directions, then looks up again. "It's on her other hip. The one nearer the wall."
explosivelancia
Aug. 20th, 2008 03:05 am (UTC)
Wheeljack nods, carefully lifting and rolling her so that he could attach the pump and begin the energon transfer. "And that should... there." He rolled her back onto her back.
(no subject) - nottabeater - Aug. 20th, 2008 03:13 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 20th, 2008 03:18 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nottabeater - Aug. 20th, 2008 03:23 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 20th, 2008 03:38 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nottabeater - Aug. 20th, 2008 03:56 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 21st, 2008 02:26 am (UTC) - Expand
about half an hour later - random_xtras - Aug. 21st, 2008 02:38 am (UTC) - Expand
Re: about half an hour later - explosivelancia - Aug. 21st, 2008 02:51 am (UTC) - Expand
Re: about half an hour later - random_xtras - Aug. 21st, 2008 03:51 am (UTC) - Expand
Re: about half an hour later - explosivelancia - Aug. 21st, 2008 03:56 am (UTC) - Expand
random_xtras
Aug. 21st, 2008 04:06 am (UTC)
She pushes herself up against the wall, then sits there and glares at him. "This. Wasn't. Supposed. To. Happen."
explosivelancia
Aug. 21st, 2008 04:30 am (UTC)
He settles down enough to cross his arms and return Arcee's glare. "Oh really. And just what was supposed to happen, hmm?"
random_xtras
Aug. 21st, 2008 04:33 am (UTC)
"I'm supposed to be where worn-out useless scrap belongs." Her gaze doesn't falter in rage or intensity.

Edited at 2008-08-21 04:33 am (UTC)
explosivelancia
Aug. 22nd, 2008 01:17 am (UTC)
Though lacking a mouth, Wheeljack gives off the impression that he's scowling. "And why's that?"
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 22nd, 2008 02:46 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 22nd, 2008 02:49 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 22nd, 2008 03:08 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 22nd, 2008 03:13 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 22nd, 2008 03:28 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 22nd, 2008 03:32 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 22nd, 2008 03:54 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 22nd, 2008 04:03 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Aug. 22nd, 2008 04:06 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - explosivelancia - Aug. 26th, 2008 01:44 am (UTC) - Expand
( 84 comments — Leave a comment )