?

Log in

Previous Entry | Next Entry

There's a flash and an explosion over the Nexus... and very few people look up other than to ascertain that whatever just went boom isn't coming down on their heads. It's not, so they go about their business as though nothing has happened.

Whatever it is streaks toward the park and leaves a smoking crater as it hits.

And a soft, wordless alarm call sounds in a certain priestess's spark.

Comments

( 136 comments — Leave a comment )
primus_seeress
May. 30th, 2008 04:48 am (UTC)
*Auspex is wandering in the Nexus, as she often does, when Primus captures her senses and begins to pull her in a specific direction. This is somewhat unusual; most of the time his steering is very subtle. Apparently, this is something important he wishes to address now. Somewhat bemused, sending thoughts of inquiry to her god, she follows his guiding, until she reaches a plot of land covered in grass and trees.

Grass, trees, and a very large hole, newly pounded into the ground. She attempts to see through the haze of smoke, quite certain this is what she needs to be looking at.

What's down there?*
scaredymech
May. 30th, 2008 04:52 am (UTC)
At first there's no reply, but then something reaches her, so very faint that she might imagine that she's felt it. A scrap of pain that goes as quickly as it came.
(no subject) - primus_seeress - May. 30th, 2008 05:42 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - May. 30th, 2008 06:01 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - May. 30th, 2008 06:29 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - May. 30th, 2008 06:46 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - May. 30th, 2008 06:59 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - May. 30th, 2008 07:14 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - May. 31st, 2008 01:23 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - May. 31st, 2008 01:37 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - May. 31st, 2008 02:53 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - May. 31st, 2008 03:14 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - May. 31st, 2008 04:13 am (UTC) - Expand
scaredymech
May. 31st, 2008 05:00 am (UTC)
Red optics crack open, and then.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Hormah leaps back with a blurt of Minicon, her weapons whirring before she catches herself and stills them. Then she looks up at her brother, who is similarly startled, before shaking her head and taking the sedation tab that he hands her.

"Here, Bob," she says with slight humor, though she's wincing as the terrified screaming continues. "Let's give you a happy."

A quick application of the little program module, and the purple seeker droops, his pain replaced by comfortable fuzziness as he fades offline again.
primus_seeress
May. 31st, 2008 05:07 am (UTC)
*Auspex hisses and turns down her audials, cringing at the mech's clear expression of terror and pain* Ow. Ow ow...

*then the screaming stops, and she sighs shakily, relaxing her grip on the mech's hand. She looks over at him and blinks* Well. That was... disconcerting.
random_xtras
May. 31st, 2008 08:59 pm (UTC)
"Scared... stupid," says Hormah shakily, still in Cybertronian, trying to smile as she takes the box that Requiem hands her and starts pulling out tools. "I don't even want to guess what someone did to a seeker to make him squeal like that. He sounded like a little girl."

"Sounded like SpongeBob Squarepants," rumbles the big flier.

"Yeah, that too." Hormah finds her cutting torch and plugs it into herself, then sets to work.
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 1st, 2008 02:11 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 1st, 2008 03:28 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 1st, 2008 05:10 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 1st, 2008 05:25 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 1st, 2008 06:20 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 1st, 2008 05:56 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 2nd, 2008 04:13 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 2nd, 2008 04:28 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 2nd, 2008 05:04 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 2nd, 2008 05:26 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 2nd, 2008 05:59 am (UTC) - Expand
random_xtras
Jun. 2nd, 2008 06:20 am (UTC)
"You'll be able to lift him." Hormah's feelings flinch away from the question about the couch, her only acknowledgment of it. "Whether you can steer him safely is the question. He's bigger than you and it might be clumsy."

Requiem too jags at the question, but his optics crease in an answering smile.
primus_seeress
Jun. 3rd, 2008 05:24 am (UTC)
*Auspex winces slightly at both reactions to the question. Definitely something to ask about, later*

Well... then, unless you'll need your brother, it may be best if he carries the seeker, yes. I'd hate to damage him because I didn't have the strength to pull him back, if I misjudge. Is that all right, Requiem?
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 3rd, 2008 06:33 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 4th, 2008 02:20 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 4th, 2008 03:20 am (UTC) - Expand
To the Sanctuary! - primus_seeress - Jun. 4th, 2008 06:10 am (UTC) - Expand
Re: To the Sanctuary! - random_xtras - Jun. 4th, 2008 06:18 am (UTC) - Expand
Sanctuary - primus_seeress - Jun. 5th, 2008 03:44 am (UTC) - Expand
Re: Sanctuary - random_xtras - Jun. 5th, 2008 03:51 am (UTC) - Expand
Re: Sanctuary - primus_seeress - Jun. 6th, 2008 03:06 am (UTC) - Expand
Re: Sanctuary - nightwind_benz - Jun. 6th, 2008 03:24 am (UTC) - Expand
Re: Sanctuary - primus_seeress - Jun. 6th, 2008 03:38 am (UTC) - Expand
Re: Sanctuary - random_xtras - Jun. 6th, 2008 03:46 am (UTC) - Expand
Re: Sanctuary - primus_seeress - Jun. 6th, 2008 03:51 am (UTC) - Expand
random_xtras
Jun. 6th, 2008 04:09 am (UTC)
"She slagging grabbed us and kidnapped us, is what!" shouts the grey Minicon in a gruff voice. "Layali's got enough scars, this could mess her up permanently!"

"We needs 'er help!" says Hormah. "Buddy t'ere's all abroad, 'n he'll die accardin' nobody helps 'im!"

"I have no slagging idea what you just said, but if it's the same as you did before that ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE THE WRONGNESS OF THIS!!!!"

Edited at 2008-06-06 04:10 am (UTC)
primus_seeress
Jun. 6th, 2008 05:23 am (UTC)
*Auspex's gaze darts between the two as they speak, optics brightening with anxiety. She attempts to keep her voice at a soothing level, despite rapidly rising alarm at all three partys' behavior* Please... there is no need to be frightened here. I... have a dying Cybertronian in my care... but I don't want your friend to be harmed, either. What can I do? Will anything lessen her fear? *It's not quite a plea - but if she were sensing the depth of the violet Mini-Con's emotion, she suspects she'd have a terrible headache, and would be pleading*
random_xtras
Jun. 6th, 2008 05:33 am (UTC)
He stares at her from his single dark optic, then squirms again. "Put us down."

"But...." Hormah sparks with youthful anxiety and sadness.

"We aren't running off. Put us the slag down, kid."

She deedlebeeps a prayer, then sets them down on the nearest table, where the little femme collapses in a heap and tries to curl up.

"Shh." Her companion walks over and sits beside her, then gathers her close. "Shh, Layali. It wasn't a Bulk. The kid's one of us. Shh, shh."

The purple one seems to be sobbing uncontrollably, but her volume has lessened from scream of terror to very badly shaken.

"We needs somethin' fixed," says Hormah softly. "I's sorry... I didn' know."

The grey Minicon ignores her and continues to sooth.

Edited at 2008-06-06 05:35 am (UTC)
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 6th, 2008 05:53 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 6th, 2008 04:33 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 6th, 2008 09:35 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 6th, 2008 10:00 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 7th, 2008 01:15 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 7th, 2008 01:30 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 7th, 2008 02:17 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 7th, 2008 02:31 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 7th, 2008 03:24 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nightwind_benz - Jun. 7th, 2008 03:32 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 7th, 2008 05:36 am (UTC) - Expand
nightwind_benz
Jun. 7th, 2008 06:11 am (UTC)
"I can't use the big tools." Nightwind jitters fearfully, but then calms as Bender stands and puts a hand on her shoulder. "But maybe I can show her how to fix your friend. You said he hasn't got much time."

Hormah shivers at the touch. If she were anything other than Decepticon trained she'd turn for a hug, but instead she only squares her shoulders and reaches down to her middle to rip off the patch that Mega-Octane had put there and expose the port on her stomach. "Okay... but if you want out, then get out."

Nightwind nods and looks at her, but then realizes that the younger femme isn't going to give the command. "Uh... transform and combine?"

"Yeah, b'y." Hormah nods, though she's still spurting upset feelings and apprehension.

The purple Minicon shifts and folds into a small cube, then fastens herself to the port, and there's a flash of light as Hormah stumbles slightly.

There is absolutely no change to any of her guns. Bender notices this and looks confused.
primus_seeress
Jun. 8th, 2008 01:58 am (UTC)
*Auspex looks very dubious about this, but doesn't protest; she doesn't know anything about Nightwind, and as far as she knows, practicing this may help lessen her fear of it. She prays so, anyway; though Primus can't touch Nightwind directly, perhaps Hormah may make it possible to channel to the Mini-Con, if just a bit... her friend is very unique in technology. Viable theory or not, at least she can do something for Hormah, herself*

*She blinks at the other Mini-Con, noting his confusion* Is something wrong? *she has no idea what powerlinking is supposed to do, other than boost a Cybertronian's power*
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 8th, 2008 02:06 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 8th, 2008 05:06 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nightwind_benz - Jun. 8th, 2008 05:30 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 8th, 2008 05:52 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nightwind_benz - Jun. 8th, 2008 06:25 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 8th, 2008 06:32 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nightwind_benz - Jun. 8th, 2008 06:53 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 8th, 2008 07:21 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - nightwind_benz - Jun. 9th, 2008 05:02 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 9th, 2008 05:03 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 9th, 2008 05:33 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 10th, 2008 05:07 am (UTC) - Expand
nightwind_benz
Jun. 10th, 2008 06:12 am (UTC)
-There. All done.- Nightwind beeps and gently breaks the link, feeling amazement that she's allowed to do so.

Then she pauses to mentally look at Hormah, who looks back soberly.

-Thanks,- says the Minicon femme awkwardly. -Uh, time to disconnect, huh?-

-Whenever yer ready, b'y.- Hormah sends her the feel of a grin, and of Primus's grin too.

"Right." She steps back, Hormah's shell shifting and ejecting her own, which folds out into robot form and kneels on the floor to rock and beep a little.

"Layali." Bender jumps down and runs to her, and she leans against him.

"(I'm okay)," she says softly in Minicon. "(Just tired... wanna go home.)"

"(I know.)" He sighs. "(How about the Nexus, for now?)"

"(Yeah.)" She beeps wistfully, then looks up at Hormah.

"(Right. Grab on.)" The hybrid femme offers them her leg to hold onto, and then looks at Auspex. "D'ye need me here fer now?"
primus_seeress
Jun. 10th, 2008 06:47 am (UTC)
*Auspex can't help but sigh a little in relief, as Nightwind's form emerges, unscathed, from Hormah's shell. She starts to approach, thinks better of it, hanging back near the other side of the berth, instead. Still, she feels like she should say something. Her voice is quiet, but sincere* Thank you so much, Nightwind. I wish there was some way I could help you, in return... but I don't wish to cause you any more discomfort. If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate... but I think you may be eager to return home, and I won't keep you. *she attempts a smile, though it's rather wan, and nods to her and her companion*

*she considers Hormah's question* I... think I'll be all right, for now. Provided he doesn't panic violently... but I don't think he will. He may perhaps be tired, besides. You... probably need to see to Blackout. I won't press you on that, now.

*she reaches up to rest her hand on the fem's shoulder* Thank you for helping me, my friend.
nightwind_benz
Jun. 10th, 2008 07:03 am (UTC)
The purple femme looks up over Bender's reassuring and protective arm, her black visor bright as she jitters just a little bit.

"I think this did help," she says quietly, looking down and leaning toward Bender as she shivers about talking to a Bulk. "A... a little bit." Bender just watches, then nods and pokes at Hormah. Home now, yo?

"Requiem's stayin' behind a bit." Hormah deedles softly and looks down herself at Auspex's words. "It ain't no problem, b'y. 'N Blackout... well, she's off somewheres. Part 'o her. Doin' somet'in wit' Primus."

She shakes herself and looks up again with her usual grin and irrepressible cheer, then checks the Minicons and PINs out.
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 11th, 2008 02:27 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 11th, 2008 02:54 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 11th, 2008 03:31 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 11th, 2008 03:47 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 11th, 2008 04:19 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 11th, 2008 04:26 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 11th, 2008 04:45 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 11th, 2008 05:03 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 11th, 2008 05:58 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 11th, 2008 06:10 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 11th, 2008 06:18 am (UTC) - Expand
scaredymech
Jun. 11th, 2008 06:32 am (UTC)
"Auspex..." he repeats slowly, remembering what the more soothing of the two females who'd healed him had said. The memory makes his fear fade to a dull quiver in his spark as he looks at her with tentative trust.
primus_seeress
Jun. 11th, 2008 06:55 am (UTC)
*she nods in encouragement* What is your name? I'd like to be your friend, if I may.
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 11th, 2008 06:58 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 11th, 2008 07:07 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 11th, 2008 07:12 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 12th, 2008 12:31 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 12th, 2008 12:38 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 12th, 2008 01:31 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 12th, 2008 01:44 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 12th, 2008 02:07 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 12th, 2008 02:21 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 12th, 2008 02:57 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 12th, 2008 03:06 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 12th, 2008 03:18 am (UTC) - Expand
random_xtras
Jun. 12th, 2008 03:23 am (UTC)
Hormah's leaning against the nearest table when she comes out, but she turns and holds out a data chip, saying in Cybertronian, "I dug up all I could about Bob. It's not nice."
primus_seeress
Jun. 12th, 2008 04:50 am (UTC)
*Auspex's optics brighten* How...? I didn't think there was any way to find out. Does someone know him? Thank you so much for looking...

*she moves forward to take the chip* He said he was created by Starscream, but that's all he can really remember...
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 12th, 2008 04:57 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 12th, 2008 05:13 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 12th, 2008 05:21 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 13th, 2008 04:14 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 13th, 2008 04:25 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 13th, 2008 06:05 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 13th, 2008 06:20 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 14th, 2008 04:52 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 14th, 2008 05:07 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 15th, 2008 04:20 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 15th, 2008 04:30 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 15th, 2008 06:18 am (UTC) - Expand
scaredymech
Jun. 15th, 2008 06:36 am (UTC)
Bob studies the design closely, momentarily forgetting his fear as he traces threads and studies the workmanship with great curiosity. Then he fingers it again and contemplates the shadows beneath it, considering how safe and comfortable they look.

And the next moment finds him curled on his side, totally covered by it and feeling very comfortable indeed.

The Chiproach likes scritches, and tells a story about it. Without words.
primus_seeress
Jun. 16th, 2008 06:25 am (UTC)
*Auspex blinkblinks at the seeker in surprise, and a bit of amusement* I suppose that's one use for it. *she smiles, though with a bit of melancholy, peeking under the carpet tentatively* You probably still need to recharge... you've been through quite a lot, in a very short time.

*she listens to the tiny mech on her shoulder with fascination, if not comprehension. Who thought up such an endearing little spy?*
scaredymech
Jun. 16th, 2008 06:41 am (UTC)
He lifts his brow ridges at her, scarlet optics gleaming in the dark as his processor does indeed start to slow. He wonders what she means, and why something doesn't seem quite right about her smile.

-I want to make her feel better,- comes the unbidden thought. -She's nice.-

One hand comes out from under the carpet and gently touches hers, and under the shelter of the thick fabric his mouth turns up in the most tentative of little smiles that lingers on for a few moments after he's slipped into recharge.
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 17th, 2008 10:07 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 17th, 2008 10:24 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 19th, 2008 04:12 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 19th, 2008 04:40 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 19th, 2008 07:12 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 19th, 2008 07:38 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 19th, 2008 11:45 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 20th, 2008 03:03 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 21st, 2008 07:06 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 21st, 2008 04:31 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 23rd, 2008 04:29 am (UTC) - Expand
scaredymech
Jun. 23rd, 2008 06:30 am (UTC)
He's shaking, his optics squeezed shut, and when she finds his hand he clings to hers with a death grip.

"Don't...." he whispers. "Don't let them hurt me... please...."

He's nearly too terrified to make a sound, his spark fluttering dangerously and his mind begging for protection.
primus_seeress
Jun. 23rd, 2008 06:41 am (UTC)
*Auspex makes a little mournful sound, finding his terror and his plea to be incredibly painful... this won't happen every time he recharges, will it?*

*She perches on the edge of the berth, and tries to encourage him to sit up a bit, while attempting to pull back enough of the carpet for her to reach him*
scaredymech
Jun. 23rd, 2008 06:44 am (UTC)
The removal of the carpet causes a spike in his terror, but he obeys her urging as best he can as sobs worsen his shaking.

And a tiny voice rises in wordless encouragement from Auspex's shoulder. Happy happy! Love love? Happy!
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 23rd, 2008 06:46 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 23rd, 2008 06:54 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 23rd, 2008 07:22 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 23rd, 2008 07:40 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 24th, 2008 03:41 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - scaredymech - Jun. 24th, 2008 04:01 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - primus_seeress - Jun. 25th, 2008 03:55 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - random_xtras - Jun. 25th, 2008 04:15 am (UTC) - Expand
( 136 comments — Leave a comment )